CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Indirect Characterization

Susan had audition for our school drama. Before the audition, her legs are shaking and her arms are shaking as well. I could hear her paper shaking while she reading her lines. She was mumbling her words when she practiced the monolog. She also missed some of her lines. However, I could tell that she must be enjoying this because she was making big happy smile right before she went into the auditorium where the audition is going on. Even after the audition, she still had a smile. When she was talking to me, she was talking so fast; I couldn’t understand. She kept repeating how wonderful she felt when she was auditioning. About one hour later, the audition was ended and after few minutes and the paper which has the names was posted. We both checked together and when we found the name ‘Susan Lee’ she started to cry. Her eyes got so much bigger, I could even see her pupil. Her eyes were sparkling because she almost produced tears of happiness. She jumped around the whole room, hugging me. Congratulation Susan!

0 comments: